Local MP Richard Benyon Visits Prestige Network
14 May 2009
Local MP Richard Benyon recently visited Thatcham-based language services company Prestige Network to find out more about the company. Prestige is proving to be an inspiration to local businesses following the announcement that its turnover has soared 65% in the last 12 months.
Prestige Network can be contacted on 01635 866888
Note to editors:
- Company overview: 25 staff, +5,000 linguists, +1,000 clients, four offices nationally - Cardiff, Edinburgh, London, Thatcham (Head Office).
- Formed in 1991, Prestige Network is a special language services provider based in Thatcham, Berkshire.
- Prestige Network provides a full UK wide service in all languages.
- It can cater for all language and communications needs in the public sector, including central and local government departments, the NHS, charities, the police and other public organisations.
- Prestige Network was recently recognised in the Thames Valley Small Business Award 2008.
For more information, contact Susan Tolman (PR Consultant) at Prestige Network on 01635 866888.