Prestige Network is fully committed to the care of environment for the future generations.
1) This statement applies to all land, premises and activities within the control of the Company. The Company is making detailed arrangements for the implementation of this policy. The main Quality document for the company, QSPN, also stipulates an environmental policy.
2) The Company is committed to the conservation and improvement of the environment and to minimising the environmental impacts of the risks arising from its activities.
3) The Company will manage its operations in ways that are environmentally sustainable and economically feasible and provide appropriate environmental education programmes for its staff and freelancers/contractors.
4) In order to achieve this aim the Company has the following key objectives:
5) The main responsibility for implementation of this policy lies with the Company’s environmental officer.
The Heads of department are responsible for ensuring compliance with the Company Environment Policy within their area of control.
6) The Company will actively monitor its performance in the implementation of the key objectives of this Policy in the activities under its control.
7) Whilst the Company accepts the main responsibility for implementation of this policy, individuals have a very important role in co-operating with those responsible for safeguarding the environment. Individuals are required to abide by rules and requirements made under the authority of this policy.
8) The Company will follow the guide lines and advice from the Environment Agency.
9) The environment will be greatly valued and cared for by all staff in relation to their work. Environmental responsibilities will be taken seriously by all subcontractors to the company.